What to see in the suburbs?
The Moscow region, or in other words the Moscow region, has an area of more than 44 thousand square meters. km And the population of the region is just over 7 million people. The Moscow region got its name from the city of Moscow, although the capital itself is not part of the region and is a separate entity. Since Moscow region has a large territory, there is always something to see for tourists.
Consider in more detail the routes and attractions of the area and analyze what to see in the Moscow region in the first place.
Traveling around Moscow
There are a lot of different places of interest in the Moscow region, which in no case should not be missed:
- Zoo. It is located 47 km along the Kaluga highway; occupies almost 8 hectares of land. Here you can find a large collection of various parrots, lions, tigers, lynx, etc. This park will not leave neither you nor your children without a good mood and positive emotions.
- Park Sparrows. Here you can count more than 2000 different rare birds and animals.And you can sit in a beautiful cafe, ride a pony, take pictures with rare specimens of birds and get a lotunforgettable impressions.
- Prioksko-Terrasny Reserve. Just 12-13 kilometers from Serpukhov you can find the Prioksko-Terrasny Reserve, which is the emerald of the southern suburbs. The reserve has almost 1,000 plant species and 56 different mammals.
- The zoobaza of the Gosfilmofond is located 115 km from Moscow. Here you canmeet lynx, bears, owls, deer and other interesting animals.
- Museums of vehicles and tanks can be found in the village of Kubinka, 67 km from Moscow.
- Also among tourists are the Raduzhny Falls, which is located on the border of the Podolsky and Zhukovsky districts; famous film city in Serednikovo, a variety of temples and estates.