What if sore throat?
Sore throat can be caused by various diseases. Therefore, the ways to get rid of pain, as well as treatment will be different. Of course, the first thing you need to see a doctor and get competent advice and help. In the meantime, you can familiarize yourself with what to do if you have a sore throat and how to get rid of unpleasant sensations.
What if sore throat - help
Sore throat with sore throat
Symptoms of tonsillitis are high body temperature, a sharp pain in the throat, especially when swallowing. There may be a raid on the tonsils, redness of the throat, and neck lymph nodes may increase.
For angina, you must immediately call a doctor. He will prescribe the main treatment, and we will complement it with folk remedies. Very sore throat - what to do:
- Compress. You will need a warm scarf, spread it on a table and lay it with a layer of cotton wool. Now, on top of the cotton wool, place a piece of cellophane, on which you place gauze folded 4-6 times and soaked with soda solution. How to make soda solution: Dissolve a teaspoon of soda in 1/4 cup of hot water.This compress should be put on the throat, if the body temperature is lowered, hold for 2 hours. After that, the neck should be smeared with baby cream and tied with a woolen scarf.
- Compresses, of course, take you time. But there are other ways easier. Beat off some cabbage leaves, attach them to the neck.
- Make iodine cells around your neck if your body temperature is not already elevated. Wrap your throat with a woolen shawl on top.
Sore throat with pharyngitis
Pharyngitis is an inflammation of the mucous membrane of the pharynx, accompanied by the following symptoms: pain when swallowing, burning and sore throat. The patient may feel as if his throat had been rubbed with sandpaper. The throat is red.
Severe sore throat, what to do:
- It is necessary to wrap the throat with a woolen cloth for dry heat. And now we urgently begin treatment. The sooner we do the procedures, the easier it will be to cure.
- Inhalation of Menthoclar, Kameton, Pro-Popol or Bioparox. Perform 1 breath 3-4 times a day.
- During the first 3-5 days, the patient should dissolve lozenges, lozenges or tablets every 1-2 hours.
- Also, traditional medicine advises with sore throat hold in the mouth honey (1 tsp.), Sea buckthorn oil.
Sore throat with laryngitis
Laryngitis is called inflammation of the larynx and vocal cords. Symptoms of laryngitis: the patient's voice sits down, wheezes or disappears altogether. What to do if the voice is gone? Treatment recommendations:
- Immediately, as soon as the person felt his voice disappear, wheeze, or began to sit down, he needs to run to the bathroom. So, we begin to soar hands for 10-15 minutes from palms to elbows under a hot stream of water (do not burn yourself). Direct water from the elbows to the palms down the inside of the arms. After that, wipe your hands well with a towel, put on long-sleeved clothing and go to bed. Drink a hot hour with raspberries, honey and lemon. Already in the morning you will feel that the voice has returned.
- Many people mistakenly think that you need to speak in a whisper when laryngitis. But in fact, when whispering, the vocal cords tighten as much as if you were shouting. Therefore, we follow the patient to talk as little as possible.
- There is no sense in gargling because the medicinal fluid does not get into the larynx. In addition, the sounds that are issued require tremendous effort from the vocal cords.
- It is good in the treatment of laryngitis inhale herbal vapor infusions.For example, it is possible to brew a coltsfoot (1 tsp.) And elderberry flowers (1 tsp.).
And if you constantly have a sore throat, what to do, you will be prompted only by a specialist. And the reasons can be so different and serious that it is dangerous to joke with it.