What can a child draw to a sleeping father?
October 1, 2014
If you are looking for answers to the questions for the game 100 to 1, then you have come to the right place. So what can a child draw to a sleeping father?
- In most cases, children paint on dad's mustache under his nose, since it is funny and will look funny.
- In the second place in popularity - the sun, because it is easiest to draw.
- As an option, dad will have extra hair on his head.
- In the fourth position in the ranking are "Scribbles" - after all, small children only draw scribbles and know how.
- The fifth place is taken by "Flowers".
- Remembering a beautiful fairy tale about a princess, a child can “light up” a star on his father's forehead.