Thick jam from apples for the winter at home - simple and quick recipes with photos step by step
How to make a dense jam of apples at home in a conventional pan or a progressive multivark for the winter, describe detailed recipes with step-by-step photos and video instructions. We have collected the best and most popular options for preparing tasty preserves, from the simplest and most accessible ones, where apples are simply scrolled through a meat grinder and simply boiled with sugar, to original and unusual ones, offering to arrange fruits with pears, lemons, plums and oranges, and to enrich flavor add cinnamon, vanilla or nutmeg. All methods are worthy of attention and promise that in the end you will get an unusually rich, juicy and fragrant treat, which in the cold season will decorate an afternoon tea or a cozy family dinner.
How to make jam of apples in the home for the winter - a recipe with a photo step by step
How at home to make for the winter season jam from apples, tells a detailed recipe with step by step photos. Delicacy, prepared in this way, has a pleasant, soft texture, rich in sweet taste and memorable, slightly spicy aroma.
Essential ingredients for homemade apple jam for winter
- apples - 2 kg
- granulated sugar - 1 kg
- ground cinnamon - ½ tsp
Step-by-step instruction for a recipe of winter jam from apples made at home
- Wash the apples thoroughly in running water, dry with a paper towel, peel and remove the seed box. Then cut it into thin slices with a sharp knife.
- Fold the slices of apples into a separate container and pour sugar.
- A wooden spoon with a long handle mix the ingredients so that the sugar evenly envelopes each piece of fruit.
- Leave the apples in the sugar for 1.5-2 hours, so they let the juice.
- Then put the billet on the stove, bring to a boil and boil for 7-10 minutes. When the sugar is completely dissolved in the fruit juice, remove from heat, cool and turn into a homogeneous fluid mass using a blender.
- Pour the cinnamon into the apple sauce, mix well and return the saucepan to the cooker again.
- On a small fire, boil for 10 minutes, pour into dry, sterilized jars, roll under the metal covers, cool and store in a cool place, protected from direct sunlight.
Tasty jam from apples at home - a simple recipe with a photo in a multivark
To do at home jam of apples is very convenient in a slow cooker. The whole process describes the following simple recipe with a photo. If you want to achieve a more succulent, fresh taste, it is worth using fruit of acidic varieties. When there is a desire to get a very sweet, rich dessert, it makes sense to take fleshy red apples to increase the amount of sugar by 10-20%.
The necessary ingredients for cooking in a slow cooker delicious apple jam
- apples - 1,2 kg
- lemon - ½ fruit
- water - 250 ml
- sugar - 2 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions to a simple recipe for homemade jam from apples made in a multivariate
- Ripe juicy apples washed in running water and dried on a kitchen towel.
- Carefully peel off the skin from the fruit, fold it into a small saucepan, add water (250 ml) and put on a stove.When the composition boils, make a low flame and cook for half an hour. Then remove the decoction from the heater and strain through a sieve. For jam, you need 1 faceted glass of concentrated liquid, the rest can be used to prepare fruit juice or fruit drink.
- Cut the peeled apples into quarters, remove the seed box, and put the pieces of pulp into a multi-cooker bowl and pour 75 ml of water.
- Close the lid, set the baking mode on the display and cook for 30 minutes.
- Then open the unit and knead the processed pieces with a wooden pestle. If you want the mass to be very homogeneous and creamy, you can remove the apples from the slow cooker and turn them into puree using a blender.
- Combine fruit with a glass of apple peel decoction, add sugar and juice, squeezed from half a lemon. Activate the Baking program and cook for 50 minutes.
- Hot jam spread on sterile jars, tightly tighten the lids, turn, wrap in a blanket and cool. Until winter, store in a dry cellar or storage room.
Vitamin jam from apples and oranges in a slow cooker for the winter
The apple jam made for the winter in the crock-pot will sound more bright and original if you cook it with oranges. Citrus will give consistency marmalade and enrich the taste with savory, slightly sourish hues.
Necessary ingredients for the preparation in the multivariate apple-orange jam
- apples - 1,5 kg
- oranges - 3 pcs
- sugar - 1.2 kg
- vanilla sugar - 1 bag
Step-by-step instructions for the recipe of winter jam with apples and oranges
- Wash the apples well, blot them with a napkin, peel off the skins, stalks and seed pods, then cut them into large slices.
- Rinse and dry oranges. Grate the rind on the smallest grater, release the flesh from the internal white membranes and film partitions.
- Combine fruits and citrus fruits together and scroll through a meat grinder with medium mesh, pour sugar, add zest, stir and send to a multi-cooker bowl.
- Set the "Quenching" program on the display, close the lid and cook for about 2 hours. Periodically look inside and stir the mass so that the sugar dissolves evenly and does not settle at the bottom.
- After the time has elapsed, slightly cool the jam and process it with an immersion blender to make the consistency more uniform.
- In the "Quenching" mode, boil for 7-10 minutes, pour in vanilla sugar, mix, put into sterilized jars and roll up immediately. Cool it upside down, previously covered with a thick cloth. Store in a cool, darkened room until winter.
Jam from ripe apples for the winter - a recipe without sterilization
Apple jam can be prepared for the winter season even without sterilization. True, according to the recipe, the process is quite laborious and requires attention. During cooking it is very important not to leave the product unattended and stir all the time so as not to stick to the bottom and not to burn. Otherwise, the jam will acquire a bitter taste that even ground cinnamon and nutmeg powder, which are part of the treat, cannot drown out.
Necessary ingredients for cooking without sterilization of apple jam
- apples - 2 kg
- sugar - 4 tablespoons
- water - 1.5 l
- nutmeg - ½ tsp
- ground cinnamon - 2 tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to make for the winter, without sterilizing, jam with ripe apples
- Apples are very well washed in running water and dried, spread out on paper napkins. Then clean the skin, remove the stem and pith.
- Cut the fruit into slices, place in a deep enameled pan, cover with water, put on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- When the liquid begins to actively boil, reduce the heating level to low, cover the container with a lid and boil for about 25-30 minutes.
- When the slices of apples soften, remove the pan from the stove, cool slightly, put it in a food processor and turn it into a uniform fruit puree.
- Return the semi-finished product to the pan, add sugar, ground nutmeg and cinnamon powder, mix thoroughly and simmer for an hour at minimum heat. Do not leave the jam for a single step and constantly stir it to prevent burnt.
- The boiling mass is put in sterilized jars, rolled up under tin lids, turned upside down, wrapped in a thick blanket and left to cool for a day. Then put it into storage in the pantry, arranging it so that direct sunlight does not fall on the jam.
How quickly to make jam for jam from apples and pears at home in the home - recipe on video
A very simple and quick way to prepare apple-pear jam at home for the winter is described in this video recipe. Its convenience is that fruits do not even peel and seed box. Half of the fruit is simply boiled until soft, and then rubbed through a fine kitchen sieve. With this treatment option, the mass acquires full homogeneity and a pleasant, soft texture. Sterilization delicacy is also not needed. Immediately after boiling, the jam can be eaten or rolled into cans for long-term winter storage.
Low-calorie apple jam at home - a recipe for the winter without sugar
To prepare for winter at home low-calorie jam without sugar will need fleshy, very ripe apples as sweet as possible. If you take juicy sour or sweet and sour fruit, the dessert will turn out to be too watery and will have a too sharp, nagging taste. To the jam is not fermented and intact and "waiting" for the cold season, it will certainly need to be sterilized. For polilitrovyh cans will last 10-15 minutes, and a liter container will have to be processed a little longer (from 25 minutes to half an hour).But after this procedure, hermetically sealed conservation can be stored at room temperature for 12 months.
Essential ingredients for making sugar free apple jam
- ripe apples sweet variety - 3 kg
- filtered water - 600 ml
Step-by-step instructions on how to make home-made jam with apples and sugar-free for the winter
- Wash the apples thoroughly in cool water and place on a linen towel so that excess liquid is faster than glass and absorbed into the fabric.
- Dry fruits clean, cut the core with seeds, and chop the flesh into medium-sized slices.
- Fold the prepared apples in a deep enameled pan, pour filtered water and put on the stove. On medium heat, bring to a boil, and then reduce the heating to a moderate level, cover the pan with a lid and boil the fruit for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly. Rub the contents twice through a kitchen sieve, put them back into the pan and put on low heat.
- Constantly stirring the fruit mass, boil down to the desired thickness.
- When jam comes to the desired condition, spoon it up in clean cans,sterilize the necessary amount of time, roll under the tin lids, turn upside down, cover with a warm blanket and leave in this form until completely cooled. Store until winter in a dry, dark place at room temperature.
Plum-apple jam - a simple recipe for the winter without sugar
Useful dietary product - apple-plum jam - the author of the video recipe offers cooking without sugar. To dessert was saturated, thick and juicy, you will need very ripe, fleshy apples of sweet variety and dense, not overripe plum "Ugorka". By combining these components in the proportion indicated in the roller, you can provide yourself in the cold season with a low-calorie, but tasty and fragrant product.
Apple jam with cinnamon and lemon - the best recipe for winter
Dense, jelly-like consistency, original sweet and sour taste and pronounced, memorable aroma. Here are the main advantages of apple jam cooked for the winter with lemon and cinnamon for this simple recipe. The product is perfectly suitable for use with tea, coffee and other hot drinks, or it can serve as a filling for homemade cakes.
Essential Ingredients for Winter Apple-Lemon Jam with Cinnamon
- apples - 2 kg
- lemon - 2 pieces
- sugar - 1.5 kg
- cinnamon - 3 tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to prepare for the winter season a fragrant jam from apples with lemon and cinnamon
- Fruits and citrus fruits are thoroughly washed and dried. Peel apples, remove the seed box and cut into slices. Lemons with sandpaper chop rings, and then - on the quarter.
- The processed components should be folded in an enameled container, sprinkled with sugar and left for 2-3 hours to separate the juice. Stir periodically, otherwise the sugar will settle on the bottom.
- Then put the pan on the hob with a divider, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, boil for 5-7 minutes, remove from the stove and cool.
- Repeat the procedure a second time, and before the third boil pour the cinnamon, mix thoroughly and beat with a blender.
- Boil, and then reduce the heat to low and simmer for half an hour, gradually evaporating the liquid. Be sure to stir, so that the mass does not stick to the bottom and does not burn.
- In a boiling form, pack up in jars, hermetically seal and cool in an inverted form, be sure to cover with a blanket or blanket.Store until winter in the pantry or cellar.
How to cook a homemade thick jam of apples in the oven
If you really want to make the most thick apple jam for the winter, you should pay attention to the recipe of this dessert in the oven. Of course, the time for such processing takes quite a lot, but the consistency is very dense, and the chance that the delicacy will burn and lose its bright flavors will be reduced to almost zero.
Necessary ingredients for cooking in the oven thick apple jam
- apples - 2 kg
- sugar - 1.5 kg
- citric acid - 1 tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to make thick and thick apple jam in an oven
- Wash the apples thoroughly in running water, blot with a paper towel, peel, cut the seed box and chop into slices.
- Fill a deep enameled pan with water. Dissolve in it citric acid, put in this solution slices of apples and leave for 10-15 minutes. Then drain the liquid, add half a faceted glass of clean water to the apples and send the pan to the stove.
- Cover with a lid and simmer on low heat for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Then remove from heat, cool a little and turn apples into a smooth mash using an immersion blender. In parallel, in small portions enter the entire amount of sugar. The output should be a dense mass of medium density without lumps and clots.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and send a pan with a semi-finished product. Activate the convection mode and cook for 2.5-3 hours.
- Periodically open the oven, remove the pan and stir the jam with a wooden spatula so that the liquid evaporates evenly.
- After the prescribed time has elapsed, turn off the oven, remove the pan, put the jam into pre-prepared dry jars, seal the lids, turn them over and cool them, cover them with a thick warm cloth or towel. To store sent to the cellar.
Apple jam with peel at home for winter - a recipe with a photo through a meat grinder
The jam prepared from this recipe from apples, rolled through a meat grinder together with the peel, turns out to be very dense and resembles marmalade in consistency. This effect can be achieved through triple boiling fruit mass.In the process of intensive heat treatment, a large amount of natural gelling agent, pectin, is extracted from apples, which provides the necessary delicacy to the delicacy. The finished jam perfectly stiffens and can be used not only as a sweet dessert and a supplement to tea or coffee, but also as a filling for various home baked products, such as pies, puffs, rolls or cheesecakes.