5 Healthy Salad Recipes For Weight Loss | Easy Salad Recipes
Shrimp and Feta Salad Bowl
Yields: 2 servings | Calories: 392 | Total Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 1180mg | Carbohydrates: 51g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 16g | Protein: 14g | SmartPoints: 14 |
- 1 1/2 cups cleaned, deveined, and shelled raw shrimp
- 1/2 cup (low-fat) feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers (from jar or homemade)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped parsley
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 (large) whole-grain flour tortillas or wraps
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 2 oven safe bowls on a baking sheet. Spray bowls with cooking spray or lightly coat with olive oil. Press each tortilla or wrap to fit inside each bowl. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before removing from bowls.
- Meanwhile, add balsamic vinegar to small sauce pan over medium heat. Allow to cook for 8 minutes or until vinegar becomes syrupy and coats the back of a spoon when dipped.
- Bring a salted saucepan of water to a boil. Add shrimp and cook for two minutes. Drain and then place colander with shrimp in an ice water filled bowl to cool, for about 15 seconds. Remove from bowl.
- Toss salad greens, roasted peppers, and cherry tomatoes in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Top with feta cheese and shrimp. Drizzle with reduced balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Video: 3 NEW Pasta Salad Recipes
How to Make a Friendship Book
Fossil Free Fuel – Divestment – Bond Fund
How to Avoid a Sweetheart Scam
Eating Peppers Might Help Prevent Parkinson’s
The Easiest Blowout Tutorial: How to Blow Dry Hair the Right Way
How to Split Expenses As a Couple
How to Make a Plantain Poultice
White Wine Slushie Recipes to Make Before the SummerEnds
Breather: Now You Can Book a Peaceful Workspace Whenever You Need It