Pros and cons of correction of cheekbones by fillers
Clear, allocated cheekbones automatically make a woman's face younger. But with age, their contours gradually descend, making the skin changes more noticeable, and making the image heavier. And sometimes the natural, genetic form of the cheekbones looks too rough, giving an extra age. In this case, modeling procedures will come to the rescue. And about one of them - the correction with the help of fillers, we will tell you more.
Contour plastic on the guard of the beauty of your face
First of all, let's remember what fillers are. They are a substance in the form of a gel, which is used for contouring plastics. Previously, it was silicone and paraffin; in modern cosmetology, human or animal collagen, as well as hyaluronic acid, is used. In the case of more expensive procedures, the client may be asked to use their own fat.
Fillers can be:
Naturally, the above listed options belong, and synthetic ones are artificial, which are popular in view of their low cost. Biosynthetic fillers - a combination of natural and artificial substances, considered along with natural enough safe and affordable enough.
When is it necessary?
Of course, you can create the face of your dreams at any time, having the desire and finances. But the real need for such a procedure usually arises with such problems as:
- asymmetrical facial contour;
- insufficient volume of cheeks (hollow);
- flabbiness of the skin in the cheekbones;
- insufficient fat layer;
- unexpressed cheekbones from nature.
Before the specialist takes up work, you need to undergo a primary consultation, during which you need to determine the skin condition, outline the amount of work and choose a suitable filler.
The session itself will last only 20-30 minutes, and after it the client will usually be able to return to the normal rhythm of life.
In the process, with a thin needle, a plastic gel is injected under the skin, which can be distributed as needed.After the introduction, it increases in volume, thereby filling the problem areas.
The effect after the session will last from 6 to 12 months, depending on the characteristics of the organism and the selected filler. Hyaluronic acid products usually dissolve faster and require more frequent correction. But each subsequent time the amount of the drug used will be less.
The redness and edema that appeared during the simulation session pass fairly quickly, and in a few days you will be able to fully enjoy the result.
Yes vs no
Of course, many representatives of the fair sex are afraid of "beauty shots." But the procedure carried out by an experienced specialist using a quality gel promises to have only a positive outcome.
What are the advantages of modeling the cheekbones filler?
- Absence of adaptation period. The only rules that should be followed is to cancel a visit to the swimming pool, sauna and solarium.
- No trace. This is not a surgical intervention, because there will be no scars, and the needle punctures will not be visible in a few hours.
- It has no age limit.
- The result is noticeable after the first session.
- In addition to contour correction, fillers will also help to eliminate fine wrinkles and make the deep changes in the skin less noticeable.
- Most gels are completely recycled by the body, so they do not require prompt removal.
But, despite this number of advantages, “beauty shots” also have a number of disadvantages, including:
- Painful sensations. Injections can cause discomfort and pain for several hours and sometimes days.
- An incorrect procedure can lead to several negative consequences:
- Contamination of blood vessels. This occurs when the drug is injected too deeply and leads to the formation of scar tissue.
- The appearance of seals. Their appearance is possible with the introduction of the gel too close to the surface of the skin.
- Inflammation. Unfortunately, such consequences are possible if all rules of sterility have not been followed. After all, even through a small puncture an infection can get inside.
- Face asymmetry It may appear due to the use of poor quality materials.
Contraindications to the procedure are:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- autoimmune diseases;
- dermatological diseases;
- problems with blood coagulability.
Today, cosmetology procedures help correct almost any defect in appearance. But it is always worth remembering that the measure and the choice of a qualified specialist are important in this. Be beautiful!