Pros and cons of azelaic peeling
Dermatological problems, rashes and acne are a well known problem for many women. Some try to hide the flaws behind a thick layer of cosmetics, others resort to the help of various drugstores, others listen to the recommendations of traditional healers and use natural “medicines”. But if the cause of such problems is purely cosmetic, then there is a more effective and effective method for solving the problem - azelaine peeling.
What's the secret?
This type of chemical cleaning of the skin is becoming increasingly popular among salon procedures. And all because it gives the opportunity to get a noticeable therapeutic effect, at the same time without exerting an aggressive effect.
It is suitable even for owners of sensitive, delicate skin, which reacts negatively to mechanical hardware procedures.
The main component of the chemical exfoliant is azelaic acid. It is a natural substance that is found in small amounts even in the human body. The cosmetology industry "extracts" it from linoleic and oleic acids.
Depending on the substances added to the base, peelings of different levels of action are obtained - from surface to deep. The most common additives are almond, lactic and salicylic acids, which strengthen the antibacterial and healing effects.
Azelaic base has several features:
- It is a natural antioxidant, preventing early aging processes.
- Has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect, which helps to eliminate the incipient problems and significantly reduce the manifestation of those already present.
- It has whitening properties and helps fight pigmentation.
- Allows to normalize the work of the sebaceous glands.
- With systematic use helps to eliminate fine wrinkles and improve skin elasticity.
What problems helps to solve?
Indications for peeling with azelaic acid are:
- photo aging.
In addition, the procedure helps to get rid of "fresh" stretch marks, and can also be a preparation for more serious occupational effects.
Advantages and disadvantages
First, let's learn about the advantages of the procedure:
- The main feature of azelaine peeling is a gentle effect that does not lead to flaking and is completely non-traumatic.
- The rehabilitation period is minimized, and within a few hours the patient can return to normal life.
- The exfoliant does not cause microorganisms resistance to it, therefore each time it will have the same positive effect.
- Cleaning is allowed at any time of the year, since the active substance does not increase the level of skin susceptibility to sunlight.
Minuses in this procedure is practically not available, except for direct contraindications.
The process of
Peeling is a common procedure for the salon, where an experienced cosmetologist will hold it correctly and correctly. It consists of several stages:
- Preparatory. Before you go to the peeling itself, you must first visit the beautician. He will assess the level of the problem, if any, inquire about the features of the state of health.
During the week you will need to use special preparations.If this recommendation is ignored during preparation, a positive result may be absent.
A few days before cleaning, you need to test to exclude an allergic reaction afterwards. A small amount of exfoliant is applied on the elbow bend zone. If the skin does not turn red after 30 minutes, then there will be no allergies.
Carrying out peeling:
- First, the skin is cleansed, and then treated with a solution, which includes glycolic acid. It removes the remnants of body fat and contributes to a deeper penetration of the main drug.
- The zone of the lips and eyes is protected by a special polymer compound, which prevents the exfoliant from getting to these areas.
- At the next stage, the chemical composition is applied, and rubbed with massage movements for 5-7 minutes.
- The final step is to remove the product with water and apply a special soothing fluid, which should be on the skin for at least 4 hours.
Care after the procedure
The maximum effect can be achieved by properly caring the face after peeling. Often, cosmetologists recommend using a special tool during the week that will speed up the process of recovery and renewal.At home, it is important to use moisturizing cosmetics without alcohol and cream with a high SPF-filter.
In the salon, a specialist can suggest that you also undergo several recovery procedures.
Contraindications to conducting sessions are:
- inflammatory processes and skin injuries;
- acute phase of herpes;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
Now the question of how to make the problem skin beautiful, is solved quite simply. You just need to contact an experienced cosmetologist who will offer azelain peeling procedure in the salon or recommend proven means for home use.