Amazing Slide Guitar - On The Road Again
On The Road Again Sliders
1/2 c. unsalted butter
roasted deli turkey
Caramelized onions (see recipe below)
10 oz. smoked Gouda cheese
arugula pesto (see recipe below)
packed arugula leaves
1/2 c. walnuts
1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 c. Fresh Parmesan cheese
large yellow onions
6 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly brush one side of the ciabatta rolls with melted butter. Line the entire bottom of the casserole dish by placing the buttered bread face down.
- Spread half of the pesto over the bread in the casserole dish. Then layer with all the sliced turkey then with the caramelized onions. Top with smoked Gouda cheese then arugula.
- Spread the remaining ciabatta roll with pesto and place pesto side down on top of the arugula.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until warmed through. Cut at the seams with a knife and serve warm.
- To make the arugula pesto: Combine the arugula, salt, walnuts, garlic into a food processor. Pulse while drizzling the olive oil into the processor. Remove the mixture from the processor and put it into a bowl. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- To make the caramelized onions: In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil. Once heated add the sliced onion. Coat with oil and cook the onions, stirring occasionally but not frequently. The onions will start to brown over the next 15 minutes or so. Continue cooking, but stir more frequently. Total cook time is about 25 to 30 minutes.
Video: THE STREET SLIDERS ON THE ROAD AGAIN
Everyone Has Only3 Chances toFall inLove, and It’s Important toTake Them All
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
2015 Oscars Red Carpet Fashion
Avoiding E.R. Sticker Shock
How to Date After Fifty
Experimental Infertility Treatment Seems Effective, Cheaper
The Only Two Steps You Need to Take to Start Investing
How to Fix Slow Computers
He has several Emmys
Google Glass Might Curb Your Vision
6 Serious Side Effects of Using Lights at Night
How to Shrink Joggers
How to Make Spanakopita
Spiced Baked Sweet Potatoes with Walnuts
Date: 01.12.2018, 09:02 / Views: 33571