Mango Malai Sandwich – Bruno Albouze – THE REAL DEAL
Mango Rice Pudding with Chocolate Shavings
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe | Calories: 388 | Total Fat: 20 g | Saturated Fat: 16 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 2 mg | Sodium: 20 mg | Carbohydrates: 51 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 22 g | Protein: 5 g | SmartPoints: 18
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 cup rice (Arborio or anything similar)
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut palm sugar, sucanat, or honey (adjust the amount according to the sweetness of the mangoes)
- 1/4 cup shaved dark chocolate, for garnishing
- Slice the mangoes and scoop out all the pulp. Separate 1/3 of the pulp, dice then set aside. This will serve later for garnishing.
- Put the rest of the mangoes in a blender and blend coarsely. Set aside.
- Over high heat, in a saucepan with medium high sides, cook the water and the rice together. Bring it to a boil
- When it boils, put the heat to the lowest, partially cover, and cook until almost all the water has been absorbed but still creamy.
- Pour the coconut milk and sugar in the saucepan and stir to mix well. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the mangoes and stir to mix well. Cover.
- Cook until most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 8 - 10 minutes. In case the rice pudding is starting to dry up and the rice is still hard, add more coconut milk or hot water.
- After it is cooked, let it rest for about 15 minutes. This is best enjoyed lightly warm, not hot.
- Meantime, prepare the chocolate flakes by using a peeler to scrape the flakes from a block of chocolate.
- Serve in individual bowls.
Video: Mango Bingsu [How to make Korean most popular Mango Bingsu]
How to Tell if Someone Online Might Be a Stalker
How I Emerged From the Shadow of Schizophrenia
The Healthiest Walking Workout For Diabetics
5 Minute Core Tightening Workout
How to Practice Mindfulness While Running
How to Make Korean Barbecue
Chloe Sevigny on That Insane, Naked Murder Scene in Her New Movie Lizzie
Solutions to 5 Common Newlywed Fights
How to Plan a Photogenic Wedding
How to Use Aura for a Specific Purpose
3 Ways to DIY