Knitting for children: hat "Bee"
Knitting for children has always been considered a special art. Created with his own hand, things are able to convey to the crumb mother's love. In addition, it is a great way to replenish the wardrobe of your baby with original and stylish "designer" things.
The content of the article
Personally related children's products are practical. If a thing has become too small, you can easily dissolve it and tie a new one.
What to consider when starting to knit
First of all, when embarking on knitting something for your own baby, make sure you choose a quality yarn. Pay attention to its softness. Only in this case the product connected by you will be suitable for the kid. Optimally choose cotton, silk threads or, in extreme cases, good acrylic. Also important is the quality of staining, so that the paint does not cause irritation on the delicate skin of the baby.
Choosing a scheme, be guided by the experience you have. Do not immediately rush to the complex patterns of knitting.For beginning needlewomen the best solution would be to knit the product according to simple and detailed diagrams, guided by detailed instructions on how to knit, gradually choosing more and more complex items.
How to knit a bee cap: a step by step instruction
The cap is a fairly simple product, which is not difficult to knit, even for those who have not previously fond of needlework. The result will cause real delight in the crumbs!
In order to knit a stylish hat of 46-48 sizes, which a child will fit in up to a year, you will need 50 g of yellow and brown threads, a small amount of white threads, as well as needles No. 4 and No. 2.5.
The product is woven using the following types of patterns:
- Eraser: according to the pattern, you need to alternate the front and back loops until the end of the row.
- The front surface: on the front (front) side of the cap, only the front loops, including the edge loops (the first and last loops in each row are called), are woven together; on the back (wrong) side, the back ones, including the edge loops.
Description of the knitting process:
- On the knitting needles, type 76 loops with brown threads and knit 5 rows with them, using a binding with an elastic band.Next, two more rows weave, using the technique of the front surface. Change the thread to yellow and knit with the facesting 6 more rows.
- Start cutting. To do this, divide the loops into four equal parts. In order not to get confused, you can tie a thread of a different color to each last loop.
- Turn off the threads only on the front of the product at the end and from the beginning of the row. This means that you will need to knit the edge loops together in pairs. But the loops marked with a thread of a different color will need to be knitted in three together. The fact that you correctly weave the pattern, you will indicate a loop with a thread, which is located in the center. Continue cutting until the needles have 12 loops each. After that you will need to pull them off and stitch them.
- In order to tie the antennae, you will need to use needles, which differ in smaller size. Type 6 loops on them.
- Tie a rubber band. In this case, facial will need to knit, and purl - to remove. It is not necessary to tie the loop loops. 22 rows of yellow, and the remaining 4 - brown.
- To knit a flower on a hat for children up to a year, you will need to use a crochet hook.Using the yellow threads, make a loop through, from which you will need to stretch 10 columns without single crochet. Tighten the hinges. Change the thread to white and continue tying. Using white thread, knit 3 air loops. In the next loop, tie 3 posts with a crochet. To knit them until the end is not necessary. 4 knit stitches together. You should have 5 petals.
This hat is perfect for both girls and boys.