How to update Google (Google)?
Many are interested in how to update Google Chrome. There is nothing complicated about it. In order to update the Google Chrome browser, first look at the icon in the form of three bars, which is located in the upper right corner of the browser. If newer versions of the browser are available, this icon changes its color to orange, green or red.
If this icon has changed its color in your browser, then you can update it. How to update Google?
- First open the browser menu in the toolbar.
- Select then "Update Google Chrome."
- If a confirmation window appears in front of you, click Restart. If you do not want to restart now, select Not Now.
The next time you start Google Chrome, your browser update will take effect. If the update does not work, then there are no new versions.
- In order for the updates to take effect in Windows 8, you must close all the tabs and windows on the desktop, and then restart Google.
- Mac users should remember that if Google Chrome is installed in the "Programs" folder,then you can configure it to automatically update. You need to open the window “About Google Chrome Browser” and see if “Setting auto-updates for all users” is available. If so, you can select it and enter your credentials. This will enable automatic browser refresh.
- Linux users need to use package manager to update Google.
You can also check Google Chrome update manually. To do this, open the Chrome menu on the toolbar, select "About Google Chrome Browser". You will see the current browser version number. While you are on this page, the browser checks for updates.