How to set up wifi on byfly?
Byfly is a Beltelecom trademark offering Internet access in the Republic of Belarus. Let's figure out how to configure the router and Wi-Fi on byfly to enter the Internet.
How to set up Promsvyaz M-200 router
- Open the browser.
- In the address bar we write the address of the main gateway - 192.168.1.1
- On the site that appears, enter the name and password. If you do not know him or have never put it, then the word Admin is standard. Enter this word in both fields. Then click "Login".
- In the window that appears, click on "interface Setup" - "internet".
- In the line “VPI” and “VCI” we change the value to 0/33.
- In the “ISP” column, select “PPPoE LLC”.
- In the “Username” and “Password” fields, enter information from the network agreement that the provider has given you after connecting.
- In the “Bridge interface” point, tick “Activated”.
- In “Default Route” select “Yes”.
- In “Dynamic Route” we indicate “RIP2-M”.
- “Multicast” select the value “IGMP v2”.
- “Direction” we specify “Both”.
- Save the configuration by clicking “SAVE”.
Carefully examine the accuracy of the entered data, and then look at the front panel of the router to complete the final reconciliation. The third luminous indicator responsible for the Internet should light up in a greenish color.In a similar way, you can configure the Promsvyaz router of any model.
Distribution of the Internet to other gadgets
If you want the Internet to receive your mobile gadgets (ipad, smartphone and others), then turn on Wi-Fi and configure it. All on the same page in the browser, select the “LAN” tab and make sure that “Enabled” is checked in “DHCP”. Thus, we allow the modem to search and assign IP addresses. Attention! If you do not have an IPTV service on two televisions, then in the “Multicast” and “IGMP Snoop” lines, we recommend that you select “turn off” - “Disabled”.
Now let's access the Wi-Fi point on the modem. All on the same page in the browser, select the tab “Wireless”. Fill it.
Network configuration is complete. If you did everything correctly, then on the front side of the router you have a green light on the rightmost indicator, which is responsible for Wi-Fi. At this point, you can finish setting up the router, since the Internet is already working, but it is better to open additional ports that will be used to exchange information on the network. Non-standard ports may be required for online games. 1. Go to the “Access Management - UpnP” section and enable port auto-tuning
- “UPnP”: “Activated”.
- “Auto-configurated”: “Activated”.
- Click “SAVE”.
Remember that to configure other network programs, it will be necessary to open program ports. 2. Move along the path “Advanced Setup - NAT - Virtual Server” and write the parameters we need, depending on what the program requires. 3. To check if the port is open, follow the link 2ip.ru. Reboot the modem. To connect to Wi-fi mobile devices and other gadgets, gadgets themselves are configured individually.
Connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi
For Windows XP
- Click "Start" - "Control Panel" - "Network Connections".
- Find the label "Wireless Network Connection" - "Properties".
- Now in the tab "Wireless Networks" check "Use Windows to configure the network."
- We recall the name specified during the setup of the router, and click "Connect".
- Enter the password and click "Connect".
- You can start using the Internet byfly using Wi-Fi.
For Windows 7
- We pass along the “Start” path - “Control Panel” - “Network and Internet” - “Network and Sharing Center” - “Change adapter settings”.
- Select "Wireless Network Connection", click RMB and select Connect / Disconnect ".
- From the list, select the network you created and click "Connect"
- Enter the password used when setting up the access point on the router, and click "OK"
Having performed the above operations in the specified order, you can easily set up an Internet connection via Wi-Fi on any device.
It should be noted that the specified settings of the router are suitable only for people using the unlimited tariff from byfly. For more information about the Wi-Fi settings for different modems Promsvyaz can be on. If necessary, here you can also get information about tariff plans and other data you are interested in.