How to see VKontakte statistics?
The social network "VKontakte" allows its users to monitor the attendance statistics of their personal page or the group they created.
Why do you need statistics VKontakte
Statistics is interesting for an ordinary person, as he will be able to find out how interesting his posts are for other users, to approximately calculate who looks at his page, to determine whether men or women are more often interested in him. Also, the statistics option allows Vkontakte community owners to track how popular their group is, whether it is worth increasing the amount of advertising or the activity of group leaders. We invite you to learn how to see the statistics of the personal page and the statistics of the community in contact.
How to see VKontakte page statistics
To enter the statistics page, you need to click on the item "My Page" in the left vertical menu. At the very bottom, after the list of friends, photo albums, videos and audio recordings, you should see the inscription "Page Statistics".Follow this link. Now you can see what information the graphs, charts and numbers on all three tabs give you (attendance, coverage, activity).
How to see VKontakte group statistics
View the statistics of the group has the right to its administrator and creator. If you are one of them, go to the group, under its avatar, click on the "Statistics" button.
All graphs and diagrams of VKontakte statistics are built according to the same scheme. How cleverly to use them and be aware of their popularity and relevance of their community, we will describe in detail below.
How to use VKontakte statistics
- Unique visitors and views. Here you can find out how many times your page was viewed on a particular day, as well as how many people visited it on the same day. You also indicate the total and average daily number of unique visitors for a particular month.
- Gender, age. In this chart, you will see the percentage data that will tell whether men or women are more often on your page, people of what age are more interested in you.
- Geography.Here you can see which cities are interested in your page. Data is given as a percentage. By clicking on the "day", "week", "month" buttons, the charts will change accordingly, that is, the statistics will reflect the geography data for the last day, week and month.
- Devices. This chart shows the number of views of your page from PCs and mobile devices.
- Subscribers. This is an indicator of your popularity, that is, the number of people who want to be your friend, as well as the number of unsubscribing users. Indicates data for the day and for all time.
The data of this tab is indicated on the same principle as the data of the previous tab. For example, the first chart will show how interesting your posts are on the wall. The numbers include both friends and other social network users who view your publications. Also here is their separation by gender, age, geography and devices from which they viewed posts on your page or in the news.
This tab includes only one graph in the statistics of the personal page, which records the number of actions taken with your entries on behalf of other VK users.Likes ("I like"), posts and comments are counted. In addition, the graph displays the number of users who have abandoned your entries in their news.
In the group statistics, this tab includes the second graph, which shows the number of published messages, photos, audio and video recordings, as well as activity in the form of comments.