How to remove wrinkles in the corners of the mouth?
Wrinkles appear on different parts of the face, including in the corners of the mouth. This zone is considered to be one of the most problematic, as it is constantly active and practically devoid of fat. But with wrinkles, localized around the lips, you can fight. And the article deals with all effective ways.
Why do wrinkles appear in the corners of the mouth?
The causes of wrinkles in the corners of the mouth are as follows:
- Increased activity of this area of the face. The muscles around the mouth work hard when you drink liquids from a bottle or from a tube, during conversations and singing.
- Smoking. Firstly, by holding cigarettes, the muscles located around the mouth are activated, and secondly, the habit itself has a negative effect on the skin, reducing its elasticity.
- Age changes. As the skin ages, metabolism slows down, moisture is lost, elastin and collagen are lost.
- Lack of teeth. They support the soft tissues of the mouth and the area around it, and if the majority is missing, the zone flows in and sags.
- Excessive facial expressions, especially frequent smiles.
- Sharp decrease in body weight. Subcutaneous fatty tissue leaves, and the skin does not have time to contract, becoming flabby.
- Frequent stresses, intense experiences.
- The use of inappropriate, poor quality or containing aggressive components of cosmetics.
- The existing chronic diseases also negatively affect the condition of the skin.
- The impact of external adverse factors: cold, ultraviolet, wind.
- Improper sleep posture, in which the face is tight to the pillow and flattened, and the skin is crushed and squeezed.
How to clean?
How to get rid of such a defect as wrinkles in the corners of the mouth? To remove them completely conservative methods will not succeed, but you can make the defect less noticeable and stop the unwanted changes. It is necessary to act purposefully and comprehensively, and all effective ways of solving the problem are considered below.
To improve the condition of the skin of the face will allow a well-chosen caregiving cosmetics. The products can be produced in the form of serums, masks, creams and gels.They usually contain proteins, hyaluronic acid, peptides, collagen, organic acids, plant extracts. Estee Lauder, Clinique, Lancome, Vichy, L’Oreal, Shiseido, Avene, and Pure Line produce the high-quality and effective anti-aging cosmetics.
The following procedures carried out in beauty salons and cosmetology clinics will help get rid of small wrinkles:
- Chemical peeling. Acids act on the skin, which remove the upper corneous layers of the epidermis and trigger the renewal, that is, the regeneration and formation of new cells. As a result, the zone looks younger and fresher, wrinkles become less deep. But you should apply a mid or deep peeling, and such procedures are painful and have contraindications.
- Paraffin therapy. The heated paraffin transfers heat to the tissue. Thermal effects stimulate blood flow to the site, intercellular metabolism and microcirculation are accelerated, regeneration starts, strained muscles relax, synthesis of collagen fibers is stimulated.
There are many hardware methods to eliminate wrinkles:
- Laser polishing - removal of the upper dead skin layers of the epidermis with a laser beam, the launch of active cell renewal and regeneration.
- Myostimulation. The current impulses, normalizing the tone and blood supply, act on the subcutaneous muscle fibers.
- Hardware peelings. Their main tasks are to remove the upper layers of the skin, stimulate regeneration and normalize the circulation of lymph and blood.
- RF-lifting. The zone is affected by electromagnetic waves, which accelerate blood circulation and collagen production.
Injection methods of rejuvenation in cosmetology are used actively and bring lasting positive results. To eliminate wrinkles in the corners of the mouth are used:
- Botox injections. Botulinum toxin has a paralytic effect on muscle tissue, that is, paralyzes them. The injection sites remain motionless, and mimic folds are smoothed. The effect lasts for several months, but it can create an unpleasant feeling of a mask due to the immobility of the zone.
- Fillers. Under the skin, a gel-like composition based on collagen or hyaluronic acid is injected locally, which fills the wrinkles, making them almost imperceptible. The effect lasts up to 3-6 months, after which the fillers completely dissolve.
- Plasmolifting involves the introduction of plasma isolated from its own blood. Injections accelerate the metabolism and contribute to the development of natural elastin and collagen.
- Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive procedure in which a site is treated with products with active ingredients. Substances penetrate the skin due to the thinnest short needles that deliver them to the epidermis. The composition may include vitamins, hyaluronic acid, trace elements.
- Biorevitalization - the introduction of liquid preparations with hyaluronic acid, which stimulates the synthesis of collagen in the tissues of the dermis.
- Lipofilling Furrows are filled with their own past cleaned fat. But it is not fully absorbed and quickly resolves.
An effective and radical method of fighting wrinkles is plastic. Operations are carried out in the following ways:
- Surgical lift, contour plastic. It is carried out operatively.
- Tightening threads. The threads are placed under the skin in soft tissues and correct the problem areas, forming a skeleton and providing a tightening.
Massage and gymnastics
At home you can do gymnastics on your own: stretch your lips with a straw and relax,open and squeeze your mouth wide, blow and blow your cheeks, move the air in your mouth from the cheek to your cheek, sing the vowels, perform lower jaw movements (without opening your mouth).
Massage can be done with finger pads, patting the area around the mouth, smoothing the folds, conducting from the lips to the periphery of the face. It is also convenient to carry out procedures with spoons, cooling or heating them.
Tip! Improve skin condition and enhance the effect of massage and gymnastics contrasting wash.
There are also effective folk remedies:
- Finely grate the carrots, mix with cream and honey until the mush. The mass is superimposed on the area around the mouth for half an hour, washed off with water.
- Mix egg yolk with a teaspoon of olive or linseed oil, a tablespoon of honey. The mask is kept for an hour.
- Effective protein masks, which can optionally add soluble drug vitamins.
- Try to make wax applications yourself. Melt the wax, add propolis and oil to it, disperse it hot in the problem area, and then carefully remove it.
- Gelatin masks are effective. You can just give gelatin a swell in cool water, make it liquid when heated and apply to the skin, and after drying, carefully remove it.
Using effective methods to combat wrinkles, you can make them less noticeable and return the skin to youth.