How to put a video in contact?
Social networks entered our lives with incredible speed. A few years ago, few could have imagined that such a convenient and fast way of exchanging information between friends and acquaintances would be created. Prior to their development, various instant messengers such as ICQ or MSN, as well as forums and communities, were very popular, but they did not provide for comfortable enough communication with people you know in real life.
The social network Vkontakte has a huge functionality, thanks to which users can share photos, audio recordings, videos and various documents.
How to put a video in contact with a computer?
Before adding a video to a contact, you should make sure that it takes up less than one gigabyte of disk space and has the format MPEG, 3GP, AVI, MOV, FLV, WMV. If the file does not meet these requirements, then cut it and convert, for example, with.
The process of publishing video in contact:
- Go to your profile and go to your page.
- Click on "My Videos", located in the left sidebar.
- Click on the button “Download video file”.
- Now select the file you want to download on your computer and enter a description for it.
- If necessary, change the privacy settings for this file;
Please note that the download speed of the video depends entirely on the size of the file and the speed of your internet connection. If the speed is too low, the video upload may stop.