Picture Frame Making, Everything You Need to Know. Includes Matting & Mounting
How to Play Build a Picture
Provide the players with pencil and paper.All players sit in a circle. The game leader announces that pictures are to be drawn in the following manner:
- First - Draw a head (either animal or human), fold the paper, pass it to the right.
- Second - Draw a neck, shoulders, and arms. Pass it to the right.
- Third - Complete the body (the former player having left two lines below the fold of the paper). Pass it to the right.
- Fourth - A skirt, trousers or legs, as the case may be. Pass it to the right.
- Fifth - The feet, and if you wish to add to the fun, the last one writes a name either of some one present or some noted person.
Ask that the papers are folded and passed after each drawing is completed.
On the last fold, gather all the papers.
Open them, pass them around to be inspected and laugh over the results.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- It helps to print up paper first hand that denotes where the paper should be folded at each time. A dashed or dotted line across each fold line is helpful to show where the picture should each time as well.
Video: Nintendo Labo Unboxing - Let’s Play & Build | DIY Cardboard Games
What Are Processed Foods and Which You Should Be Eating
A Caregivers Guide to Type 2 Diabetes
Stocks fall on Tencent earnings, broad mega-cap tech weakness
Brown Leather Jacket PantsTrousers
How to Apply for Disability Benefits
What Kids Do To Your Brain
You Won’t Find Matthew McConaughey in the Gym. Here Are His Favorite Ways to Train Outdoors
Watch Alexa Chung Teach Vogue How to Do a Selfie
Genuine People’s Spring 2019 Lookbook: What Everyone Will Be Wearing VSoon
Exclusive Workout Tips from Olympians
Try These 6 Moves If Your Lower Back Is Freaking Killing You
Date: 01.12.2018, 21:07 / Views: 61151