How to make stew?
Stew is loved by many, so it is always present on the shelves. Here are just a few who know that the inventor of this product is the French pastry chef Nicolas Francois Upper. He managed to invent a technology that allowed to extend the shelf life of meat. The technology has changed a little over time, but the stew has spread around the world and has become very popular. Next, tell about how today make the stew.
The process of making stew
It is worth noting that the braised meat originally intended solely for military needs. Subsequently, this product began to appear on store shelves, but in glass jars, in iron ones, it was almost impossible to buy it, but then the situation began to change.
Look into the shop
- The process of making stew is quite simple. If you look into the shop, you can see the huge units. The meat is washed, chopped and sent to a large vat. Then, for grinding meat is placed in a special bunker, which in essence is a huge meat grinder.
- On special trolleys, the mass is placed in a bunker for mixing the ingredients of the future stew, into which various spices are put: bay leaf, pepper, salt. According to GOST other additives, such as E, the flavor enhancer in the stew should not be. Otherwise, the taste of the product will be completely different, not at all like most people used to. According to accepted standards, in canned pork or beef meat should be 97.5%. If you are guided by the standards of the technical specifications (technical conditions), then the meat product in the bank must be at least 65%. In such a stew often add connective tissue, skin, fat.
- As soon as all the ingredients are mixed, the meat is sent to a special rolling machine through the processing line. Here the mass is laid out in the container and closed.
- After this, the tins are washed and sent to autoclaves. The autoclave is a device where the process of heating, sterilization, cooling. It sets in advance a special mode, thanks to which it is possible to achieve excellent taste qualities of the product.
- Then the banks wipe, stick stickers on them and send them to the packaging.After that, they are checked for reliability. According to manufacturing technology, products must first remain in stock for 21 days. If nothing happened to the banks, they are sent to the shelves in the shops.
Few people know, but the stew can be cooked at home.