How to make a paste
To make a paste at home, you need to decide on the main ingredient of which it will consist. So, the paste can be made from flour or starch.
To make a starch paste, you must first get it from potatoes or buy it in a store.
We proceed to the preparation of potato starch.
- First you need to wash the potatoes and grate it.
- Put the grated potatoes on a sieve and let the juice flow into a cup. The remaining mass is pressed through the gauze.
- After the starch begins to settle in the cup, you need to carefully drain the potato juice.
- Then pour cold water again and drain again when the starch has settled.
- Next, you need to decompose the resulting starch and dried.
To make a small amount of starch, you need to take:
- 2-3 tablespoons of starch
- half a cup of cold water.
We start cooking:
- Pour water into a cup and, while stirring, pour out the starch, bring it all up to the consistency of sour cream. Ensure that no lumps form.
- Then you should brew a paste.It is done this way: pour hot water into the paste at the rate of 8: 1.
- The finished paste is transparent and gelatinous in appearance.
It is better to use paste when it is still warm.
The proportions are the same as for starch paste:
- 2-3 tablespoons flour,
- half a glass of water.
Prepare a paste from flour can be the same way as from starch, but also others. We will tell him now.
- So, dilute the flour in water until a homogeneous mass (so that there are no lumps). Mix and set on fire.
- Continuously interfere and bring to a boil, you need to achieve the moment when the flour brew. But make sure that the flour is not cooked.
- When the paste is cool, it can be used.
To cook the paste, read the article How to make paste.