How to change the format of music?
The need to change the format of music arises when it is necessary to adapt tracks to a compact personal computer, electronic audio books, and a mobile phone player. Sometimes there is a desire to create your own music collection of a certain format. But you never know what the need may arise. Before you change the format of the music, you need to decide on the choice of audio converter. For example:
Spesoft Audio Converter
Converter and nothing more, easy to learn, easy to use, free. We make four steps:
- Select the file format to change.
- Specify the final format.
- Adjust the sound quality: remove the check mark against the “use variable bit rate” 256kb / s ideal for playback; 192kb / s is enough for the player; 128kb / s in case the source file has such a bitrate.
- Select a folder to save the final files. Start.
Total Audio Converter
It is suitable for professionals and beginners. Allows you to convert all popular audio formats and, which is nice, fast.There is the possibility of trimming the track, editing information about the artist. Built-in player that allows you to listen to the result immediately. Ability to send a file on bluetooth or burn to disk. Russian interface.
Easy CD-Da Extractor
This is the most powerful (of the presented here) conversion program for most formats. It can create text accompaniment to files (album name, artist name, etc.), listen to the converted files and normalize them. In the converter section, simply drag and drop the necessary tracks into the window using the mouse, select the sound parameters and the required format; then specify the path to the folder to save. Click the button "convert".
For anyone who wants to change the format of music online, there are useful resources:
- - download, select parameters, convert;
- - cutting of music is possible;
- - Conversion to mp3 plus cutting.