For warm slippers (felt boots) we need: - Patterns, I took from the Internet; - Rubber; - Fleece, I took leopard colors; - Fleece for the inside of a boot, I took light green; - Sintepon; - Black fleece - for socks and heels; - Leather for the foot; - Light green threads; - Black threads.
1. First of all, before we start making cozy home slippers, we need to cut out all the parts we need. We take patterns and begin to cut them. We take the main part of the pattern and tailor the leopard fleece, but since I decided to make high slippers, we increase the height of the pattern by 30 centimeters from lifting the foot on this part. Here are the details. We cut off the heel from this main part (by eye).
2. The part of the sock should also be divided, since the sock will also be black.Cut the details of the toe and heel.
3. Leather and light green fleece tailoring feet.
4. According to the pattern of the main part, we cut a piece of light green fleece, a detail not 20 cm high, but 20 from the lift and not cutting off the heel.
5. We cut a sock from light green fleece, also without cutting off the sock.
6. We cut from a synthetic winterizer exact same details as from lime green fleece. Stop, Sock and the main part.
7. Getting to the assembly of our product. First of all we sew a synthetic winterizer to the details of the inside of the boot. We sew to the sock.
9. It remains to sew the sintepon to the main internal part of the product.
10. Now we begin to sew the details of the inside of the product. that is, we take a sock and sew it together with the main part of the boot.
11. Fold the resulting part in half and sew the seam, while leaving an opening not sewn up so that the product can be turned out.
12. Sew on the sole.
It turned out a boot for the inside.
13. Now we take the main part from leopard fleece and draw on it at an equal distance of the line We will sew rubber on these lines so that in these places our boots will be stitched.
14. Cut into pieces of rubber, 1 segment 2 9 cm, and 2 segments of 26 cm. These dimensions are taken from the calculation of our boot. That is, its width is 32 cm. We sew a long rubber on top, as the foot on the top is wider than the ankle. 15. Sew on the rubber along the lines drawn while stretching it. That's what we got.
16. Sew the sock. We take the black part of the sock and the leopard, sew together. First, chipped with needles. for easy sewing.